Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{Holden Rhys Jones}

Well, I know this is long overdue, but I just wanted to introduce the newest addition to our family... Holden Rhys Jones. He was born on October 21st at 3:08 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long.

He has truly been such a sweet and easy baby... he just goes with the flow. But of course, his older brothers still keep things interesting around here. Right now, we are all getting over our second round of colds. And Holden has already had his first double ear infection. Thankfully, we caught it right away, so he is already doing much better.

Now I've gotten some good practice photographing a newborn. Sadly, he's really not a newborn anymore. Today, I put him in 3 to 6 month pajamas. It all goes too fast!

2 comments:

The Pettiette's said...

Oh I LOVE that top picture in the basket. You have to take one of those of Jackson for me when he gets here! ADORABLE!!!!!

TracyTPhotography said...

Oh wow. he's a cutie pie & I love that basket in the first pic! Where oh where did you find that!?
Beautiful work! I enjoyed looking through your blog. Congrats on your new baby!