Monday, October 6, 2008

{Brody, Jill, Scarlett & Clark}

Well, I'm still here and I'm just wrapping up my last session before the baby comes. I've been meaning to add some images from a few other sessions I've had, but I think at this point, it will have to wait. When I return in the spring, I'm hoping to update my website in a big way so you'll finally see all the great images I've missed along the way.

Back to this sweet family... I've had the pleasure of photographing Clark & Scarlett a couple of times now, but this was our first time to attempt family photos. We only took a few (didn't want to press our luck), but I think they turned out great. They made my job easy! I'm sharing more than normal since I've been such a blog slacker lately. Enjoy!









When our little guy arrives sometime in the next couple of weeks, I'll be sure and share a few pictures with you! So, check back soon... I'm really hoping sooner rather than later!

No comments: