Monday, July 14, 2008

Update for Clients

Well, I know I've haven't been the best blogger lately, but I do have a good excuse. First, I've been staying pretty busy with clients. But the bigger reason... we are expecting our third baby sometime in October. Our third boy. We are so excited and I can't wait to have someone to photograph who can't run away from me!
-
I'm planning on doing limited sessions through mid-September, however at this time all my slots are filled. There's also chance I may do Christmas mini-sessions in November, but I'm still trying to see if I can work it out. If you are interested, let me know soon. I think that might help make up my mind if I know how many of you are interested. I would most likely be working again with my friend, Stacia. I would also recommend her for any of you looking for another photographer while I'm unavailable. However, she just had a new baby herself, so I know she's pretty booked up right now.
-
I'm planning on taking plenty of time off when the baby is born. I get overwhelmed easily, so I think I'm going to need it. I'll probably start taking on limited sessions in the spring. You can always email me at info@sjphotos.net for more information.
-
I'm not sure if I've ever shared pictures of my two boys on this blog before. I'm sure most of you know this, but my primary focus is being a mommy to these two. Griffin will be 4 next month and Brooks is two and half. They keep me pretty busy!

1 comment:

Julia said...

So excited for you guys! Wow - 3 boys...I would love to get our 6 (amazing!) together someday.