Saturday, April 12, 2008

Soulographer Workshop

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend a great workshop with Skye Hardwick in Austin. She is an amazing children's photographer and I learned so much. I also got to spend the weekend with a fellow photographer and friend from college, Paige. We had so much fun! We also had the opportunity to do a massive photoshoot with about 18 child models. It was crazy (there were 25 workshop attendees), but well worth it. I was pretty excited about the images I got from the session. Here's a few...



3 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I am dying to hear all about the workshop in person!

Pearson Family said...

we did have so much fun! You need to email me "the photo"! Your photos are gorgeous!

Amy said...

Your photos are amazing! I stumbled into your blog. I am going to one of Skye's workshops this summer and totally psyched. How was it? Did you get everything out of it you wanted?