Monday, December 3, 2007

Collin + Sarah Kate

Recently, I had the opportunity to photograph one of my best friend's sweet kids. It was the kind of session I love. Pretty setting, nice day, slightly overcast (although it sprinkled on my way there). Collin wasn't too sure about me at first, but after his mommy brought up Cars (the movie), we were good to go... that was once the movie of choice around our house. Anyway, Collin just played and I followed him around. And Sarah Kate didn't seem to mind laying in the leaves at all! It was so much fun. I would share more but I don't want to ruin any surprises for the Christmas card. And Laura, thanks for sharing your kids with me. I only wish we could see each other more often!





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Sister, these pictures of Laura's little ones are truly amazing. It sure is nice to have somewhere to see your work now! He, he...

Pearson Family said...

WOW! You captured some great ones. I love the one of Sara Kate in the leaves,and the one of Collin with those trees...beautiful!